Thursday, December 06, 2012

Class Celebration

Yesterday we had pj day. We are having are class celebration because we had a great first term. Almost the whole class wore their pjs and brought stuffed animals. Here are some of the animals: there are 3 dogs, 2 polar bears, 3 cats, 2 lizards, 1 sock monkey, and 1 duck. We are watching a movie called the tale of Despereaux it is a French name. We just finished the book. It was a very good movie, if I rated it maybe 3 and a half out of 5. I liked the part when he got in trouble at school.
By Hunter

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the picture of the stuffed animals.

From Branden

Anonymous said...

that was the best celebration ever and awesome pictures Mrs.T
from mike k :)

Anonymous said...


Wow great blog post Hunter. I liked that part too.What was your animal.

-Melina

Anonymous said...

that was fun!!!

-brandon.c

Anonymous said...

That party was so fun, did anyone else like it to?
Ryan

Anonymous said...

Our class party was awesome!I hope we do it agin. I rate this party a 4 out of 5.

Anonymous said...

Nice write up Hunter! I really liked the movie did you? I rember when I frist saw the movie.



--Colin--:)

Anonymous said...

i thought that first term was great to what was your second favourite part of the book
aidan