Wednesday, September 12, 2012

First Days in Grade 5

On my first day I got to see all my friends. Then we organized our desks and put our school supplies in our desks. We made our name tags to go on our desks and the name tags are split into four spaces and you had to draw pictures and you had to write about are drawings and then they got taped on. Then when everyone was done there name tags we had to share what we wrote inside two boxes or all four. And we learnt a lot about each other from what we all wrote
Silent Cheer!
 Then we had to choose good fit books and we got notebooks we had to write in about our first days in grade five. At the end of our first day we got our agendas and we did a silent cheer and Mrs.Tresoor said that’s the end of day one and at the end of the day we packed up went to the door answered our exit question then we went home.
My thoughts of grade five are its really fun Mrs.Tresoor is a really fun teacher and I like the art that we do. I’m looking forward to learning new things and meeting new people.
By: Felicia

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Silent cheer is a really cool idea. I never thought to do a silent cheer.
-Cam

Anonymous said...

Oh and great blog post too Felicia! Its awesome
-Cam