Friday, September 28, 2012

T.W.A.S.

This week at school… we did writers notebook. You get to choose a topic to write about and I wrote about my favourite artists for songs and had about 23 and they were mostly like pitbull and more. Next time I would do a story with characters. So if we didn’t know what to write about we would use this heart in our notebook and it says the people you love and maybe your favourite vacation and write what you did there and a whole lot more. Then you can talk about them if you have nothing to write about so you can get ideas.
For phys. Ed we did a fitness video in the library and the reason why we weren’t in the gym because photos were being taken there. There were like 20 dances but we did 6 but they were a little too easy. They were not that hard and I would like to challenge myself that’s what you do in grade 5. Then we had to feel our neck for the pulse from our heart. What we also did in gym was an obstacle course in gym and I was playing hockey with some friends at the same time I also wanted to on the high ropes.
For art we did pointillism and what that is when you make a design then you trace it with little dots. When you’re done you erase the pencil (since it can’t erase marker). The piture I’m making is a rainbow with not the same colors that your supposed to do.I think my pointillism is going to turn out really neat.
By Michael  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow great blog post Michael, you did a great job!
-Cam

Anonymous said...

Hey Mrs. Tresoor i have a brain test for the class! I will bring it tomarrow Oct. 3 Hope you guys will enjoy it!
-Cam