Friday, November 02, 2012

TWAS


This week at school my favourite part was… Halloween day! We had an assembly and saw others costumes and then had our party! We all enjoyed the snacks and enjoyed all the games that people brought. The best part was after the party afternoon we had gym with Ms. Wasney’s Class. The whole Halloween day was so fun and really cool.
 Another really fun thing this week was learning math patterns! We learned recursive and explicit patterns. Recursive means it’s always adding a number or subtracting a number. Explicit means you can skip to a number without having to make a big chart so explicit is easier than recursive.
I really love the t-shirt Colin got from Artsonia!

My second favourite thing this week was gym. We played a dodge ball game which was really awesome everyone was having so much fun. The game was really long and the next game was really short. The funniest thing was when I got hit by four balls at the same time and the best part about gym was that both teams won once so no one was mad that they didn’t win.
We also had computer lab on Monday. We all had to post a comment on the blog and then we were able to play math games on the internet. I played Free Rice most of the time because that’s a really fun game and I like to practice my multiplication facts, especially on that website. I like the free rice website because it has different questions every time it never has the same questions.
Last but not least Social Studies! My group is almost done our project on the Iroquois! I have done a word document, Robbie has done a power point, and josh has been researching for information. Our group is on stage four out of five. I would say our group is doing very well for only three people. The rest of the groups are mostly 4 people.

By Cam

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice 'twas cam







Jack

Anonymous said...

Nice twas cam you did great and wrote a lot, what did you think about the party and the food?
Ryan