Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Expert Projects

Michael's Magic Bullet Demo
Hello Room 30 readers, today I’m going to be telling you about my EP project and my experiences. First I had to pick a topic. My topic was the Magic Bullet. It’s a blender. I was excited to research my topic I am doing. I went to the official Magic Bullet Site and DID not copy all the information I put it into my words. Then I used a PowerPoint like Donald Trump would use for business. I copied and paste the words I put on word document to the Power Point to make it a lot quicker to type. Then on March 20 2013 I took my secret blender to school The Magic Bullet. I really knew my stuff like who invented the magic bullet, who invented the first blender was named Steven Poplawski, and the person who invented the Magic Bullet was named Lenny Sands. Almost at the end I showed the infomercial. You can see the magic bullet infomercial here. I thought I did very well but some of my pronunciation was I little bit bad. Once I did my demonstration I think I did even better. I made a smoothie. The things I brought for the smoothie were: half of a banana, milk, raspberries and yogurt. And crunched up some wall nuts and put them in to the Magic Bullet. I put the walnuts for in the cooler for home because I’m not really of a fan of walnuts. But I drank the smoothie. My friend Hunter did a presentation on the same day I did which is today. She’s an expert on the town of Birds Hill, she did awesome.
Thanks for reading! You guys are the best!
From: mike
Hello blog readers today I am going to tell you about my EP project. EP means expert project. An expert project is something that you are an expert on or something you want to an expert on.
Hunter and Dr. Curtis James Bird.
My EP project is the town of Roseneath (Birds Hill). I got my info from people I interviewed and from a book called History of East St. Paul. I got the pictures from the internet. All of the info I got I put it on paper. I chose prezi so that I could do it at home and I liked how all of the canvas moves with all of the info. I was an expert on my expert project. The most interesting thing I learned was that the owner (Dr. Curtis James Bird) didn’t live there he had lived in Winnipeg. I already know what my next topic is going to be Nelson Mandela. Stay tuned for more info.
By: Hunter     
        

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Expert Projects to Michael and Hunter! I loved watching Michael use his Magic Bullet, and I loved learning about the history of Birds Hill!
-> Cam

Anonymous said...

Great Expert Projects to both of you Hunter and Michael.
One Question for both of you two:
What was your favourite part about this project?
-Riley

Anonymous said...

Nice job you guys! I learned a bunch of stuff from your EP! What are you guys going to do next?




-Colin-

Anonymous said...

The magic bullet would be awesome to have... But its $99.00 plus tax.
But cool idea for an EP
-> Brandon

Anonymous said...

I loved yours Hunter and Michael. How did you come up with the idea to do the town of Birds Hill and the magic bullet? I loved learning about your projects.

Faith

Mike said...

Awesome project Hunter.Was your project hard? From One and only Mike
:)

Anonymous said...

Michaels Magic Bullet presentation was soo awesome. I sure want one.

Anonymous said...

Hunters presentation was great. I learned soo much about the town of Birds Hill.

Robbie said...

What'sup Mike! I liked it when you showed us the Magic Bullet. The Infomercial was really funny! I might just watch the other parts! How did you learn to use the Magic Bullet? Hunter, it was cool learning about the history of Birds Hill. I noticed you used Prezi to present yours. Do you like that more than PowerPoint? Anyways, great presentation, for both of you.

Anonymous said...

Good EPs Hunter and Michael. What was your favourite part of your EPs??? Your Eps rocked :)

AIDAN

Braden said...

Great blog post you guys! I really liked the magic bullet and now I think I'm going to get one. Hunter I also think you did a great job on the history of Birds Hill (Roseneath). Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

Great posts both of you! You guys did great. Both of your EP's were awesome! Great job!
Ryan