Friday, September 13, 2013

T.W.A.S.

Our first full week of school is over. We are getting to know each other more everyday. Karlee is our first T.W.A.S. blogger this year. Here is her T.W.A.S.......

This week at school we did name art. We had to think of things that describe me. Then we took a white piece of paper and started to do wavy lines across the page. We filled in all the lines with what describes me and we started with I am… then we went over the wavy lines with a thick sharpie marker. Last but not least we had to color the wavy lines that were the best part!

On Tuesday we had bus patrol training it was really fun. We had to go on a real bus and go over some of the rules and we had to help the little kids off the bus when we went to school and from school. But we weren’t actually on a bus. Then we went in to Mrs. Dyck’s class and we went over some of the stuff we learned.

Our class has an instagram account. It is really exciting. We get to post pictures and have to comment on what we took a picture of I posted a picture of rules at home. Then I had to comment on another teacher’s picture. So someone took a picture of waiting for the bus and I said I have to wait for the bus in the morning too! It was an awesome week!

By Karlee

4 comments:

Brooke said...

The first full week of school went by fast! What a great week!

Keanna said...

Hi Karlee I love how your TWAS was verry interesting and you made it fun to read!! Did you have fun typing it I hope you did because it is really good!!

Ariel said...

Great job on your TWAS. I like the name art.

LEAH said...

Good job karlee. you did good on your twas. You can write lots. pretty good. Great job!!!