Friday, September 20, 2013

T.W.A.S.

This week at school we were doing a type of art called pointillism. It is an art with all dots you are not allowed to draw any lines or colour it in it had to be with all dots. I was drawing a flower. Pointillism takes quite a long time because you have to do it with all dots and the page has to all be with all dots On Thursday we did math. What we did in math is we wanted to see how many dots we could make on a page in one minute. Are whole class made over five thousand dots. That is a lot of dots!! Mrs.Tresoor timed us we didn’t have to time are self’s. We also read the book one million dots by Andrew Clements. On Friday we did science. In science we are learning about the difference of the climate and the weather. We did a chart on the smart bored of what the climate is and what the weather is. We also did it on paper. We had to cut out the pieces and glue then on to your piece of paper. By: Keanna

8 comments:

jolene said...

love it!! your pointillism
is so awesome I'm doing a cat jumping at a butterfly!

Jordan said...

Thats so cool pointillism looks like lots of work. Is it tough?

Ariel said...

good job on the flower keanna.

Karlee said...

Hi Keanna! I really liked your twas!It looks like your having fun. Are you? Your pointalism looks really good! Did you finish yet?

Mikayla said...

Good job every one. Keanna your folwer looks awesome.

Jennifer said...

I remember that I did the front bulletin board with the name art. I love them they are so cool. But I wonder how many dots we all will make and how long will it take?

brody said...

grat dot art miss t. it is ever cool.

sebastian said...

good job keanna I like your flower im sad I have to switch schools next year