Friday, February 14, 2014

T.W.A.S.



This week we had days that we did a lot of design project and we had days where we did a real lot besides design project. On Monday we did a science page called simple machines. I found it really easy because the machines that they listed were all things that I had used. Like pulleys and levers and inclined planes they also had a screw so that one was really easy. The only thing that we had to do was identify them. The pictures of the machines could have been drawn better but I guess it was alright. I did very well.

Another thing that we did this week was that all the grade 5s went to Robert Andrews School to look at the band program. My brother does band and I think that I will do band to. The band there played a whole half hour concert for us. I liked it. My brother plays the euphonium it is really a mini tuba that’s noise is a little bit higher. I don’t know what I will play.

Another big thing that happened this week was the big art installation in the main hallway. We took the native art that we did and we glued it to the wall that is basically what they did. They are at different depths so you can’t run your hand along the wood blocks that the art is made on. The art that the class did was print making and I did a muskrat. 

The last thing that I am going to write about is the fit a thon. In my group I had Jordan and Andrew they are both fast runners.  I think that my group did a lot more than we said because we were in it for the running not for the laps. We were trying to pick up a popsicle stick every lap we did my group really didn’t do that. We kept forgetting. 
-By Nicholas

No comments: