Friday, February 07, 2014

T.W.A.S.

Go Canada Go!
Our Assembly hosts, Jacqueline and Nicholas
Our new February attendance
Hailey with her T.W.A.S.
Enjoying the music
It was Hailey's turn to write our blog post today. We had a busy  four day week. Today we went to the gym for an assembly hosted by the grade 5's. We celebrated the hard work of our school patrols and peacemakers. S.P.I.N. Club members spoke about the money we have raised so far and they also told us about the We are Love and We Create Change campaigns. To kick off the 2014 Olympic games, we learned about all the events being held in Sochi. A video of highlights from the 2010 Olympics in Vancouver was shown. We all sang Go For the Gold to end our assembly.  What a great way to start our day!

- Hailey & Mrs. T :)





6 comments:

madison said...

It sounds like you had a lot of fun this week. Did you enjoy the dancing at the assembly?

Braelyn said...

Good Job dancing Haily You Go girl! woo! good job hosting the show! Nick and jackie! I Hope We Win Some Medals Go Canda! Woo!

Keanna said...

What great dancing! It looked like you were really tired after that really fun dancing. Did you have fun? I hope so!

sebastian said...

I liked watching Hailey dance.

Anna said...

Awesome dancing Hailey! That was a fun assembly! Did you like it?

JOLENE said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun this week! I can't believe I wasn't there I was on the way to Brandon!. Anna told me you danced very good! I know how you love to dance.