Thursday, March 27, 2014

Tumbling Rally


 Wow it came by so fast. We have been practicing and practicing our gymnastics routines. We have 2 routines to remember. Another thing that’s crazy is that the people that are in gymnastics have their tumbling rally tonight. I’m so scared I’m going to mess up and my family is going to be watching me. I asked my sister if she was going to video tape me with her tablet or camera. She said maybe. Okay let’s not get over whelmed about this tumbling rally. It’s going to be at a different school and it's going to be at 6:30
pm till 8:00. We also need to remember what skills we can do I can do… levels 1,2,1,1,2,1,2. There are 3 skills but there are also optional skills. I think I can do 1 optional skill and that is walking on your hands when you’re in a handstand. I’ll try it but if I can’t do it I will not show it off at the tumbling rally. I’m a little bit nervous and a lot excited. Anybody’s parents coming to watch you or your siblings tonight? Have fun gymnasts! Hope you will be perfect! Gymnastics rocks!

By Leah J

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Wow you guys are awesome. you guys can do the splits? It was fun getting to be in the club.