Friday, January 13, 2012

Scotiabank Skaters Program

This morning Ms. Wasney shared some information about a neat program called the Scotiabank Skaters Program. Mrs. Dent Scarcello had already posted the information on her blog so we were able to see the entry form and watch the video after recess. This is a contest hockey players can enter to lead the Jets onto the ice at a home game! Hockey players between the ages of 7 and 14 can apply using this entry form. You can also watch the video of one boy who was lucking enough to experience this opportunity as shown by the Winnipeg Free Press.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Grade 5ers!

Just wondering if any of you entered this contest? I was at the Jets game on Saturday, and when I saw the Scotiabank Skater, I was thinking that it would be so neat if a BHS student won that opportunity! I'm crossing my fingers for you!

Ms. Wasney :)