Friday, February 17, 2012

Friendship Knots

On Febuary 10 we made friendship knots. We made friendship knots for our little buddies in Mrs Kohut's class because they are our friends. I will tell you how to make one. First you get a colored paper and you write there name on the top. After that you write a nice message and sign your name on the bottom.You can draw a little picture if you want. Then you fold it like acordeoin. When you are done doing that you fold the paper so it looks like a knot. And that is how you make a Friendship knot. On Tuesday Febuary 14 we went to our little buddies classroom and gave our friendship knot to our buddies. They liked it when we gave the friendship knot to them. I hope you enjoy the video.
-Terry    

4 comments:

robert said...

I really liked making the friend ship knot's!

Anonymous said...

Making the friendship knots was really fun.
-Terry

Karen said...

Big thumbs up!! I know my girl loves her little buddy!

Anonymous said...

I loved doing th Firendship Knot's they where so much fun!!!!!!

- Tobi