Friday, March 02, 2012

Little Buddies: Story Chains

Yesterday we made story chains with our little buddies. The story we read was How the Chipmunk got his Stripes. It was about a bear that said he could do everything. Then a little brown squirrel dared him to make the sun not rise the next day. But it did and the little brown squirrel teased the bear. That made the bear angry and he scratched the brown squirrel down his back. After the brown squirrel got away and slept for winter. When the squirrel woke up for spring, white hair grew back where he was scratched. So when we  started  our chain we did the very first part, then we did the end and three things in the middle. My little buddy Kaitlyn. J thought of what to write and I wrote it. After we had to make a picture for the story as you can see in the picture. My little buddy did the brown squirrel and I did the bear. Though my little buddy left a little bit after the picture, it was still the highlight of my day.
-Megan

1 comment:

Karen said...

I'm glad you guys have little buddies! Remember when you were the little buddy?