Sunday, March 11, 2012

T.W.A.S.

This week at school.....in gym we played capture the flag dodge ball. It was so much fun I really want to play it again. Because it was really fun.And we also played hand ball. And the best part is that they’re going to be holding a hand ball club. And I’m going to sign up for it. Because I really like hand ball. I’m guessing there’s going to be a tournament like always.

In social studies we’re going to do our presentation on Christopher Columbus. We’re supposed to do it today but Abby is leaving for the states at lunch. So we’ll have to do it when we come back from school. But I was actually looking forward to the presentation and now I have to wait to do it. That makes me sad.

This week we did art. It’s so cool we choose any different kinds of paint. There were so many kinds of green. There was turquoise, lime, really dark, really light, and so many kinds of green that I didn’t even know existed. And I did a good a good job at it. I want to do it again.
This week in math we started division. I really don’t like division. It’s just like times you have to know times to do division. So technically I’m toast. So now I can’t believe I’m saying this I need to study. And there’s another thing I hate to do study. Even if it does make thing’s easier.
In health we did a test. Well it wasn’t exactly like a test it was more like a true of false thing. And we played this game that involves both of the tables in the room. There are 2 tables in our room. And with ever table and with ever table dose the thing our health teacher tells us to do one person from the group had to answer the question. And you can’t speak you have to play it like sheraids.
In French we read a book in French. Except it was like one of those small book’s and the words were simple. And you could tell what the words say. Well we could because we’ve been learning French for a while. So to us it’s pretty easy. It’s also going to be in my portfolio. And we answered a whole bunch of question’s that were also in French.
This week we did portfolios. And so far I’m almost ready to go to show you my work. And something tells me Mrs. Tresoor will say that I need to work on many things. So I’m not really looking forward to parent teacher. I really don’t think it’s a good idea to show you my work.
In daily 5 I’m still finishing my story on the time loop. So far I’m not almost done. I’m going for 20 pages and I only have 11. So I’m really far behind schedule. And I have so many pages left to write. And now I’m thinking about the next chapter of my book. But I want it to be a surprise when you come for parent teacher.
Yesterday we had an assembly. It was for the girls’ choir. They sang the song’s they sang at the festival. And they were actually really good. And we were there for about 5 10 min. and our music teacher’s daughter played the violin to both of the song’s.
In science we started the skeletal system. And I finished all the work I did to catch up. And I did a good job on all of it. I finished the model of the system and it looks really cool. And it was really easy. So if they ever want me to do that again it will be even easier than the first time.
On March 6th it was Oreo’s 100th birthday. And we all got Oreo cookies. It was so good and there are a lot of Oreo cookies. A billion cookies are made each year. That's a lot of cookies. I twist off the top and eat the part with no icing first, then I eat the icing and then I eat the bottom. People in our class eat the cookie in different ways!
By Kelsey St.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You did an awesome job Kelsey 12 paragraphs thats fantastic

-Tobi