Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Village Group Activities

On March 19th we had village groups. There were activities all over the school. There were 16 different activities. One of my favourite activities was the scooter hockey. And there were some stations I didn’t get to go to. I heard people talking about human bowling pins. And that sounds like a lot of fun. There were even stations in class rooms. There were stations in Mr. Oliphant’s class and Mrs. Kohut’s class. Those are the only ones I went into. Another one of my favourites is the Parachute in the library. There was a game in the gym where there was a flag on your socks and you have to crawl on your hands and knees and people have to try to take them off. If they get all of them you have to sit on a mat at the end of the mats.  In Ms. Dodd’s room we played musical chairs with hula hoops. I was out the first time. I’m not good at those kinds of games. The one I really wanted to go to was the human bowling pins. The one I’ll say was the most difficult was the yoga station. I don’t flex very well. My favourite pose in yoga was the do nothing pose. You just lie down and well do nothing. I wonder what other stations there were.  Oh well. At the last village group we were doing candy cane ornaments. I think this is the best village group we’ve had because it was like we had a 3 period gym. 
Kelsey St.            




No comments: