Thursday, April 05, 2012

Expert Project

My name is Robert and I made an Expert Project it is on the airbus A-380. I presented on the third of April. I chose the A-380 because I wanted to do an EP on an airliner so I thought about it for awhile and chose the biggest passenger aircraft. It took some time for me to complete. I was planning to present using all my information in a word document but then we took a screen shot and put all my info into smart note book soft wear. now I could use new tools I ended up using a reveal a gray shade that I could cover information and reveal information at my own speed. Some of the facts were our entire school could fit in an a-380 twice with seats left open. Our school could fit in there with 509 seats left open (counting lunch supervisors, kindergarden, and all staff). Did you know the out layer of the a-380 is covered in 3 layers of paint weighing around 500kg! Did you know that the wing of the a-380 will flex upward by 5 meters during take-off and that an a-380 lands/takes off every 8 minutes in the world?

Hope you liked reading my blog post.
Robert

No comments: