Friday, April 13, 2012

Health


D.A.R.E teaches children about Drugs, Alcohol, Cigarettes, Tobacco, Marijuana and how bad it is. It stands for Drug Abuse Resistance Education.  The person who teaches us is a police officer, his name is Dave. He taught us these three topics already. They are called Cigarettes, Tobacco, and Marijuana. Right now we are learning about Alcohol. So far I have learned that all of these are bad for parts of your body and can make you die or go in a coma. I will not do any of these drugs and I hope you don’t too. I think it is good we are learning about this so children don’t do these types of things. D.A.R.E’s mascot is a tiger wearing a black shirt that says D.A.R.E in red on the t-shirt.
By Kelsey S.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have lots of fun learning about DARE and i also really like constable Giroux