Friday, April 27, 2012

Earth Day Collages


For Earth Day we made Earth Day collages. The collages were about something that is important to our earth or something we love about our earth. It was so fun to make the art. To make the art we used all recyclable materials, like fabric, buttons, felt and newspaper. It was cool to see all the different designs and things people were doing. Mine was a flower with a worm and buttons at the bottom to look like rocks. With newspaper I cut out the letters to spell “save our earth”. It was so great to see all the wonderful things we love about are earth. The earth is in our hands! So let’s take care of it! You can see more of our collages on Artsonia  - Abby M.

"No scraps were wasted!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had fun making stuff from recycled fabric and buttons and it was also fun to see everyone else having fun to.


-Ethan

Anonymous said...

Hi Mrs. Tresoor's Class! It's the kids from Room 9 at Dr. Hamilton! We checked out your blog today...
Your earth pictures are really cool. Next earth day I would like to make the same thing and I'll dig into my recycling and see if I can make a picture just like them. -Rylee
I like the one that had the nice flower and the buttons for rocks and I liked the worm. -Taylor
I like your pictures and you're very good at making them. -Nick
We looked at your Tagxedo. I like all the names in your class. We have Nicholas and Cameron in our class too. We liked your slide show. -Rhianna
I like your pictures and I like the guy with the stuff stuck to his face. I like the one with the worm and the flower and buttons. -Jadyn
Your pictures are all awesome! -Cameron
Your art work was neat. -Cole
We looked at your slideshow of your collages. We made a collage like that except it was deep sea. -Tristan

Anonymous said...

Hilarious Myles,do that next time.

-Tobi