Thursday, June 14, 2012

Father's Day Art

 
For Fathers Day we made a gift on comic life. It had information about, reasons why my Dad is great, cool facts about my Dad, and things my Dad has taught me. We also used water colour makers on some special paper then once we were done making a cool desine on the card we took a wet paint brush and would pull on one of the lines and it would make it look like the colour is spreading across the paper. I think that this will be the best Fathers Day for every Father in the world.
-Connor

1 comment:

Ms. Wasney said...

Hi Grade 5s!

Mrs. Tresoor showed me your Comic Life write-ups. I think you had some very thoughtful things to say about your dads! I LOVE them and I know your dads will too! Your cards turned out super nice! Way to go!

Ms. Wasney :)