Friday, June 29, 2012

What a Year!!


September 2011


 

 

June 2012
   
Wow, I  can't believe the school year is over. This was "year one" of blogging and I have to say it has been a terrific experience. When I started this blog I wasn't sure I had anything to say or to share....the students helped me to get over that quickly. My class of amazing individuals were eager to write posts about our learning adventures which, for me, was the most exciting part. Thanks to everyone for contributing to the blog and to our visitors for taking time to see what we have been up to.
Have a safe, fun-filled summer!
Love, Mrs. T :)
School's out for summer!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had a Great year with everyone and i am going to miss Mrs.Tresoor very much

Anonymous said...

I had a fantastic year. It feels like it should be Chrismas holladys. My favorite part was the fun games. Many of Mrs. Tresoor's 2011-2012 class will miss her.

-Tobi