Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Little Buddies

Mrs. Tresoor’s class is little buddies with Mrs. Kohut’s class. My little buddy is a girl named Kate. I'm hoping that if we read more she will become a book worm like I am by the end of the year. Kate is really nice and I can’t wait until next time we have little Buddies! Last time we read a book Kate picked out. It was about a girl that had to spend the summer with her Aunt. We didn’t really read a whole lot because the book had some French in it so I had to explain it to her. We do little buddies so little kids learn to trust bigger kids. We also do little buddies so we can set good examples for them.  I always look forward to next time!
By: Jensen!       

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

amazing blog!
love the animotos!
-alex

Anonymous said...

little buddies were so much fun my buddies name was katie
hunter

Anonymous said...

Little Buddies are so fun! My Buddy's name is Mathew
-Cam

Anonymous said...

little buddies are awesome. i like having them. my favourite thing so far is the rhyming words we did with them.

from faith

Anonymous said...

What a nice way to get to know the younger students at BHS. Have fun reading together!

-Mrs. Glover

Anonymous said...

Jensen I realy enjoy doing fun things with my lil buddy to. I enjoyed reading with my buddy. How many books did you get done. We read four.
-Josh