Monday, October 21, 2013

Green Kids!

This morning we had a recycling presentation from Green Kids. The grade 4-6 classes met in the gym for a drama presentation about recycling. The people who did the presentation, their names were Kent and Dana. There were some kids from some of the grades 4s, 5s and 6s who volunteered to be part of a skit. The skit was about an outdoor concert and everyone would grab their drinks, and when they were done drinking them, they would throw their drinks over their shoulder, and leave. Then Gus threw everything in the garbage. Gertie explained that he needed to recycle instead of throwing everything in the garbage. These are some of the people who did the skit: Brooke, Madison, Emily s., Hannah, Allison, Renee, Mathew, Mathew, Ashley, Riley, Nathan and Braden. D.

We were 1 of 3 classes to have Kent and Dana come to our room and do a workshop. We got to do a lot of improvisation. We learned about what we can recycle, the process of recycling and what recycled things can turn into. It was an awesome time. Remember to recycle! Thanks Mrs. Dent Scarcello for getting Dana and Kent to come to our school.
- By Brooke and Alyssa

13 comments:

Mikayla said...

It was so fun to have Kent and Dana in our class. Can they come back to our class again?

carter said...

I like that play that they did for us. When they came in our class it was sooo munch fun!I hope they come back next year.

Jolene said...

Kent and Dana are so fun!! They made us do some funny stuff!! I wish they could come back!!

Karlee said...

I loved that presentation. Will they ever come back? When they came into our class we had to act things out that they told us to.

Brody said...

That was a great play. Can they come back?

Alyssa said...

That was very fun to watch kent and dana act at our school!- Alyssa

sebastian said...


It was so fun with Kent and Dana could they come back?

madison said...

When Kent and Dana came to our class we did some silly stuff. I wish they could stay for longer. It was really fun!

Andrew said...

It was fun making us act and stuff. Did you have fun? I also recycle all the time, and good job acting.

Anna said...

That was a fun workshop today! I really liked when Kent and Dana made the play in the gym. I hope that they will come again! I recycle at home all the time.

Nick 21 said...

I really liked this presentation. They were pretty good actors. I recycle at home. Do you?

Jerrett said...

I thought it was fun. Do you go to visit other schools too? You did a great job.

Ariel said...

I like it when they came to our classroom. It was sooo much fun. I hope they come to our school again.I recycle at school and at home.