Thursday, October 10, 2013

Thanksgiving Leaves

Today we did art and writing. In art we did leaves. It was kind of hard. We had to cut the leaf out then pick are colours then cut them again then we would glue them to the big leaf. I did all the colours that there were. There was red, yellow, brown, beige, green, and orange. Nick did all of the colours too. Mrs.Tresoor had to help a lot of kids because it was so hard to do. When I was done I swept. We wrote what we are thankful for in each section of the leaf. I’m thankful for my family I live with, the house I live under, the school I learn at, the friends I play with and having fresh food and clean water. HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE! - By Leah


12 comments:

NICK21 said...

The one that I made broke three times. It was still fun.

Mikayla said...

Very good looks like your working hard keep it up.

Andrew said...

This was really fun. But frustrating at the same time.Mine is cool.

Keanna said...

Hi Leah was it fun? It was really fun for me. I like your leaf, it has a lot of stuff that you are thankful for. you did a great job!

carter said...

This was a really fun art project that we did for thanksgiving.

sebastian said...

cool mrs. tresoor

JOLENE said...

It was so fun I loved doing it!! Awesome job Leah

Anna said...

cool they are looking amazing! I`m almost done mine.Are you done yours?

Jordan said...

That looks really tough to do. they look really awesome.

madison said...

That was so fun! that looks so cool. What are you thankful for?

sebastian said...

I forgot mine at school I was supposed to bring it home I am
going quading today

Jennifer said...

My leaf broke a few times but it still worked. I did not have to redo mine. I love them. They look so good. I womder what every one is thankful for?