Thursday, October 10, 2013

T.W.A.S.

This week at school we had gym. In gym we did lots of running, 6 minutes to be exact. We also had partners, my partner was Brody. He ran first and got 26 laps. Next it was my turn. When the teacher said go, I sort of sprinted for the whole time. I got 24 laps and I was not feeling good afterward.

In art were doing name art. This name art is spelling your name but you put it in a fancy form. Mine is good but Nicks is better. His is just brighter and more colourful. But mine still looks good.

In science we were learning about the water cycle. The water cycle works when the Sun evaporates the water. When the water goes up it gets colder and colder until the water turns back to liquid. That’s called ‘Condensation’ when that happens they turn into clouds. When the clouds get heavier until they can`t hold anymore and it rains. By Andrew

5 comments:

Devlin said...

I like gym too. I like your shirt.

sebastian said...

that is cool i like doing t.w.a.s.

nick21 said...

Splended twas Andrew.It very detailed and interesting. I am glad they put these on the blog or else I could not remember a thing we did in the week.

Keanna said...

Looks like your working hard.I like the watter cycle,do you? I also like the vidioes.

jordan 7 said...

That looks like really good typing Andrew. Is it tough to type with your eyes looking at the computer? Because for me it is tough to look at the computer when im typing.