Monday, November 25, 2013

T.W.A.S.

This week at school we played a game called koosh ball. How you play is you throw a rubber object at the smart board and it would hit a circle. It would give you a multiplication question. You answer the question. To check if you got it right you tape on the smart board. I got to throw the rubber thing at the smart board only one time because everyone wanted a try.

This week we also had a volleyball tournament at Dr. Hamilton School. The kids on my team were Brody, Jordan, Nick M, Nat and Ryan S. Not to brag but I have a wicked serve that almost always went over the net. I did make a few good bumps that went over the net and the other team was not able to get it back over the net.

This week we also played a game with cards called multiplication war. My partner was Brody. And something funny about the game was we got a war at the very last two cards. We both got twenty. So we took cards from our pile of cards and I actually won the war. Then Mrs. Tresoor got us to put it on Instagram. It is a picture of the war we had and Brody’s hands look like his is sobbing in sadness and my hands are like yes I win so it is a really funny photo.

We also had this week a gym class where we run laps around the gym, S well you are running your partner was counting how many laps you did. My partner was Jerrett. He got twenty six laps but I only got twenty two or four I don’t remember. On my run I came in second because Ryan got twenty six like Jerrett. But I am still happy because I got second place. It is like getting a silver medal in the Olympics. But we are in school not they Olympics.
-By Carter

10 comments:

carter said...

That is cool how i got to put my T.W.A.S on our class blog. If i ever get to do it again i will try to get four hundred words.

Jolene said...

Wow great job Carter! I agree that koosh ball was fun! I did 22 laps in the endurance run!

ariel said...

wow carter that is really good printing and the twas is good to

Brody said...

How can you write so fast? Great writing Carter. Your writing is so neat.

Keanna said...

wow I love that game it's my new favourite game!

Nick21 said...

Finally a game at school that is outside the gym where you can throw something at an object. What is that thing on the ball supposed to be.

Andrew said...

Koosh ball?! I loooovvve koosh ball! Hey Carter are you good at koosh ball? Because I am not.

Brenda said...

Good job. I like polar bears.
:) :D

Brooke said...

Carter, what a great TWAS! 4 paragraphs? Wow! did you like koosh ball?

Andrew said...

Hey Carter,you're so good at koosh ball. But so am I :)