Friday, December 13, 2013

T.W.A.S.

 
Wow it was an amazing Christmas concert! I can’t wait to tell you about it. I saw the other class perform on Tuesday. It was awesome. I think they did so well. The next day on Wednesday we had ours. It was good. I was the person at the front handing out the programs with Alyssa. I liked it and I think Alyssa liked doing that too. But we had a system. it was when I handed out one I said welcome the great hall and Alyssa would say enjoy the concert then if she handed out one she would say welcome to the great hall and I would say enjoy the concert. And then the concert came on it was amazing!

Its field trip time. For our field trip we made hampers. We packed one hamper for a family of two one little boy and one mom. We put food toys, mittens, spider man P.J’s. Then we made some boxes so they don’t look so plain. I enjoy doing that for people to get a Christmas like me.
 
Now its little buddies my favourite. My little buddy was not there till we had to leave sadly but I got Brookes buddy Maxx. It’s funny my buddies name is Maddox and Brookes is Maxx. It’s cute but I still got to read to a buddy. They are so cute. I’m glad he’s my buddy.

By Jennifer

9 comments:

Nick21 said...

I think that going to the church was a very good idea and that it is a very good thing to do so close to christmas. That church was also special to me because I am a Luthern.

Anna said...

That was so much fun! Did you have fun? I wish we could go again.

Brody said...

miss t. you have grat pithers cane you tech me howe.

jolene said...

Wow helping with hampers was so much fun! I can't believe how many people donated to thoes in need. I hope all those families have a great Christmas.

Mikayla said...

I was so fun to color the boxes.
Did any one have to go to the toy room?

jordan said...

Wow i can't wait till thease people get the hampers. What did you put in those.

Karlee said...

That was so much fun! Great to see everone helping out! Did you have guys have fun? I loved that video!!!!!

madison said...

Helping with the hampers was so fun! I loved decorating the boxes. I wished we could go again.

sebastian said...

I liked making hampers. I hope kids and adults got what they wanted