Thursday, December 19, 2013

I Love Skiing!

Getting ready to ski.
We want skiing in gym class, we had to find out our boot size. My size is 39. After we got our boots we got to grab our skis. We measured our skis by our wrists. The tip of the skis should be up to our wrist. We want in the back field to go skiing. We practiced gating up after we fell in the snow. When you fall put your skis side by side then you get your hands on the ground and push yourself back up. Cross country skiing is really easy and fun.

Practicing getting up from a fall.
Great day for skiing.
By Brody J 
 

7 comments:

carter said...

Wow great job Brody i think that cross country skiing was a lot of fun did you think so.

sebastian said...

good job brody i loved skiing did you like it brody?I only ski sometimes in the winter.

jolene said...

I loved skiing! My boot size was 38! I loved to ski but I'm more of a snowboarder!

Braelyn said...

I loved picking our pets name. I like the name Jeff. I wonder if you could name Jeff something else what would you name it?

Keanna said...

That was fun. I wish we could do it again do you? It was good to be outside.

Brooke said...

Skiing was so much fun!I can't wait to do it again. Did you like to ski?

leahh said...

I like skiing better than snowshoeing. Have you ever gone skiing?