Friday, December 13, 2013

Our Class Pet

Our class pet his name is Jeff and he is full of beans. We all voted for the name Jeff and there were a lot of names but Jeff was number one. I was the creator of him. I thought of the name Jeff and I said this is the right name. I think some of the people in my class disagreed but again a lot of people in my class liked the name. When I heard we had a class pet I was very excited then the name popped into my head… Jeff! Then at that moment Mrs.Tresoor said here is a paper to put the names you think of and I raced to Mrs. Tresoor’s desk. I think I was the first one at the her desk and at that moment I was hoping the name Jeff would win. Then close to the end of the day we voted on the names and that’s how Jeff got his name. Now he loves his name that I gave him and he loves his life. Welcome to our classroom Jeff!!
-By Jerrett    

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love having jeff he is amazing. I wonder whos going to have him next? I have somthing like it at home.

jordan said...

Jeff is awesome! he looks like a nice guy. What is his last plus middle name?

nick21 said...

I like the name Jeff it is short for Jefry and that is my cousins name

Madison said...

I love Jeff! He is so awesome! How did you come up with the name

Madison said...

I love Jeff! He is so awesome! How did you come up with the name

Brooke said...

Jeff is an awesome name! I wish he was a real pet lizard!