Friday, December 06, 2013

T.W.A.S.

I'm dressed warm for the weather!
This week at school we had gym and we got to go snowshoeing. It was so much fun. We got to learn how to put them on and off. When we got outside Mrs. Rand said put them on and then go in the field and walk around. When the whistle blew we had to come to Mrs. Rand. Snowshoeing was so much fun. Next time we are going to go skiing. I can’t wait.

The next thing we did was temperature graph. We got a new temperature graph. This time we do the current temperature and the wind chill. The temperature was -32 degrees Celsius with the wind chill. The wind chill makes it really cold like today. Brrrrr it was so cold dress warm everyone!
Next we did was holiday traditions. It was so fun we had to write what does it sounds like, what does it look like, what does it smell like, What does it taste like, people we see, and things we do. Christmas traditions I do my self is open presents and have family come over to have supper. I’m looking forward to the holidays but I will really miss school especially I will miss Mrs. Tresoor.  
-By Leah

2 comments:

Ariel said...

Wow leah that is an amazing twas. you are really good

jerrett said...

leah you look warm in that snow suit.how do you keep your face warm.