Friday, January 31, 2014

TWAS

We had little buddies. It was awesome. I liked playing. We played this math game where we had to get to one hundred. I want to do it again. Brody`s buddy won two times. My buddy was away.

We also had print making. I liked it. We had print making with Mrs. Kulyk. We had to draw animals. Since I was Sabe I had to draw one then we had to trace it. I liked mine. I would do it again.

We had reading. I read this book called Santa Paws. I like reading the book because it is about this dog that lost his family. In the end he saved a boy from drowning. And a girl who lost her wallet and saved people from a burning house.  You should read it.

We had gym. We played soccer baseball. We had to kick the ball. We also had to run really fast. Jordan ran so fast he got a 3 home runs.  It was cool watching him run around three times.

By Sebastian

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Great job on twas Sebastian. Little buddies was so fun! Too bad that your buddy was away.

JOLENE said...

It sounds like you are reading a really good book. I'm reading hunger games and I agree Jordan ran a lot. Gym was fun it was crazy how Mrs Mcrorie was are gym teacher!

carter said...

Good job sebastian you did a lot of writing. I also think that was a fun little buddies.