Friday, June 13, 2014

A Grade 5 Reflection

Wow what an amazing year in 5T I don’t know where to start. There are so many things I enjoyed about 5T but one of my favourites is the smartboard. The smartboard is so cool you can do almost anything with it. We suggested they make smartpapers. Another thing I liked about 5T is being able to pick our own jobs. I have never been able to pick my job before because usually you just get put on a random job and rotate every week. This year we also got to choose the names for our jobs. The last thing I will mention is switching seating plan every month. I also liked the fact that the students got to pick the plan. Our seating plan was different every month. There are so many more things I can talk about but I don’t have the time.

Madison at the beginning of the year....
My favourite memory of grade 5 is pretty funny. If you don’t know I DON’T LIKE SHOES. So when I finished my first expert project and Mrs. Tresoor asked me if I was going to wear my shoes for the presentation. So I said of course I will it’s an occasion. But then Mrs. Tresoor asked if I would wear fancy shoes so I said I’m not going that far with this shoe thing. Now most of the time I wear my shoes.


Madison with shoes on!
Mrs. Tresoor has taught me a lot this year. These are some things that I never knew about. One of the things I learned was voice tone can mean a lot and how to be kind to everyone. She has also taught me a lot of things I can use in normal life. Like math and other skills.

I am looking forward to a lot of new experiences next year. I am looking forward to going to Robert Andrews. I am looking forward to lockers and different teachers. Also being able to do band. I am looking forward to so much I can’t explain. Good bye grade 5. I will miss Mrs. Tresoor.
By: Madison


Here is a video of our design projects. Hope you enjoy it. I love the Animotos Mrs .T makes


.

No comments: