Friday, June 06, 2014

T.W.A.S.

This week we did a lot we had a field trip to the science Gallery at the museum. We started with a presentation on chemical and physical changes they used super-duper science powder. It dry’s liquid and makes it a solid. It was a really fun field trip because we were free to do the stuff that we wanted. We could wander around the whole thing and do anything in the gallery. It was really fun.

We also did this art with the art teacher Mrs. Kulyk. We worked with an interesting art materiel. The material was clay and that was a really neat thing. My clay pot looked like a unicorn got blended together with a tellatubby. I liked it is for my dad to hold his pens in. That it is why it is shaped like a cave.

We are doing all kinds of poems. They are really fun. We did limericks. Those are the most fun poems that I think we have done yet. I also liked the list poem that one is really fun.
We started our design projects. We have to make something that will protect you from the sun. Most people are making hats. That is the easiest thing to do so that is what I will do but it will be different.


Most people are almost done there expert projects. I still have to find pictures and type the information. Then I have to put it all together. I think that it will be really good.

By Nicholas

2 comments:

Ryan said...

The bowls look really cool.

Keanna said...

I had a lot of fun making the bowls. Did you? I also had so much fun at the Science Gallery Museum!