Wednesday, June 04, 2014

Science Gallery Field Trip

Today our class went on a field trip to the Manitoba Museum. We had a great time learning about science and having fun playing the amazing little science games. First we went into a room behind the curtain, we learned about chemical and physical changes! The guy that was helping us was named Sean. He showed us some neat experiments… One of them involved a diaper! Also one of them involved a rocket, sort of…  After that we got to explore the science gallery! Two of the things me and Brooke liked were… I liked the Mirror maze/room. Brooke liked the movie maker. There are two other things I liked were the pulley chairs and the space simulator etc. It was super fun!

By: Brooke and Mikayla  

3 comments:

Mikayla said...

I love the video! How about you? What was your favourite part?

carter said...

The science gallery was sooooo cool. I think I would go there after school hours would you.

Andrew the Great said...

The Manitoba Mueseum was fun for everyone! I liked the presentation the best because of the rocket sample.