Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Expert Project: Golf

This week I presented my Expert Project on golf. I brought in my golf clubs golf shoes and all my equipment. I got most of my information from self-experience and a little bit from the internet. I loved using prezi because it was new, and I liked that it had a path so you could choose any picture to go first or last. I also liked presenting using prezi because it can move from one side of the page to the other in one move. I think everyone really liked my prezi and I loved presenting it and if I could I would present 10 different prezi’s throughout the year. Now I am doing an Expert project with Terry in my class about everything on Winnipeg. I like expert projects because you can choose what you do it on and no one is forcing you to do one subject. You can learn about stuff that you’re interested in.
BY ETHAN

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cool project! :)
-Abby