Friday, May 11, 2012

Watercolour Painting

Mrs.Tresoor went to Bernie Wolfe after school one day to learn about painting with watercolours. The next day Mrs.Tresoor came back and showed all the watercolour painting designs she made. For our art class we got to use watercolours. For our practice we had to split the paper up into three sections using masking tape and this isn’t regular paper it’s special watercolour paper. In my first box I used different colours and made it with my paint brush doting the paper. In my second box I painted the background pink and put a heart using watercolour crayons. For my third box I made a sun set and sprinkled salt on the sun. The salt absorbed the colour of the paint. When it dried I wiped all the salt off the paper and the salt kind of takes away the colour and makes it feel cool. There are so many affects to do with watercolours. We made special cards for some people. Can you guess who the cards are for?...           by Makayla               


No comments: