Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Mother's Day Reactions

On Mother’s Day everyone gave the cards, and gazettes we made to our mothers. Many had different reactions, but they all loved the gifts that we put so much work into. Now I will tell you about how our moms reacted when they saw these wonderful gifts. My mom got her card a little bit late because I went to Minneapolis and forgot her card. Luckily she didn’t mind. When she read the gazette she couldn’t stop laughing because it was mostly humorous. When she saw the card she also laughed because it was also quite humorous. When Jessica’s mom read the gazette she cried and when she read the card she laughed. Connor’s mom cried, Cameron’s mom cried, and Nick’s mom cried. Ashton’s mom also cried but she said it was just allergies. There were also a lot of moms that were surprised! Like Tobi’s mom who said “Oh my goodness that is so pretty I can’t believe you did this!” Or William’s mom who said “Oh my gosh that’s so sweet.” Each mom reacted a little bit different, but the facts show that all the moms love their gifts and their kids.
-Dana    

No comments: