Friday, May 04, 2012

Titanic


Today I did my expert project on the Titanic! I did a prezi for the presentation. I also had a paper model of the Titanic. Did you know that there were 16,000 lemons on the Titanic and 5,900 tons of coal? Also if you stood the Titanic on its end it is as long as the Eiffel Tower. The Titanic had the first ever swimming pool. The Titanic took water from the ocean and heated it. So it was a salt water pool instead of chlorine. At 11:40 pm Titanic hit the iceberg. There was only room for half the people on board Titanic. The Carpathia saved the people in lifeboats. Some people were in lifeboats for six hours. Only 706 people survived and over 1,500 people died. I hope you learned a bit about the Titanic, I learned a lot!
By Jessica B

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow i really liked how much time and effort you put into you're EP project Great job Jessica

ETHAN

Anonymous said...

I REALLY LEARNWD A LOT ABOUT THE TITANIC
- rOBERT