Friday, January 10, 2014

T.W.A.S.



Mr. Kapilik telling a story.
The animals for the Seven Teachings
Wow what an amazing week at school! There is a lot of stuff I don’t know where to start oh I know this week in school we learned about the 7 teachings.  It was so awesome! These teachings help us have a good life. Mr. Kapilik told us a story about how beavers got a flat tail. It was really interesting.  Everyone in our class is making a story that will go into a book.



Guess what? We had p-j day on January 7! It was so cool because we got to wear our p-js to school. I wore my onesy and slippers. It was so awesome. Did you have p-j day when you were young? It was so comfortable to wear all day. 


Wow what an awesome gym class. In gym we did gymnastics. In gymnastics we did rolls and other stuff. I signed up for gymnastics club. I love gymnastics it is so fun to do.
By Ariel

9 comments:

Jennifer said...

When I saw that we where going to do that I was so happy!I like doing that kind of stuff. I wonder what other schools are doing that?

Anna said...

I love hearing pourquoi tails espically when Mr.Kapilik tells it to us

jolene said...

I wish I was here for that! my story is how the moose got his antlers.

Keanna said...

I love gymnastics too! Do you know how to do any of that suff? You are really good at gymnastics!

Andrew said...

Porquoi tales are fun to tell. How many tales do you know? thanks Mr. Kaplik!

madison said...

I love gymnastics to! Its so fun! Are you excited for the tumbling rally

madison said...

I love gymnastics to! Its so fun! Are you excited for the tumbling rally

Mikayla said...

It was so fun to do the pourquoi tale. I'm doing how the fox got his white stripes.

Nick21 said...

I found that presintation very interesting thaoe animals were funny and the turtle was neat