Saturday, January 25, 2014

T.W.A.S.


This week at school was tremendous. Who knew writing a story could be so fun? My first topic is Pourquoi tales. I wrote about how the Atlantic Puffin got its bright orange beak. Of course Puffin was the main character the two other minor characters were Narwhal and Lobster. Lobster is Puffins enemy they are both the most deadly animals on the coast. Narwhal is Puffin’s best friend. Puffin thinks he is the greatest ever and Narwhal is lucky to have him as a friend, Puffin thinks he is the big Blueberry pie and Narwhal is the tiny apple pie. Puffin needs to get his head set straight so one night Puffin is complaining that Lobster is saying mean things to him so Narwhal sets him straight but Puffin denies and denies and gives Narwhal a bucket of insults. That night when narwhal swims away Lobster and Narwhal sort of have a secret meeting and plan what is coming up after the break.


In the morning Narwhal spots Puffin and is not happy to see him but Narwhal apologizes strangely and says to meet him by the big Oak tree Puffin says finally you have come to your senses and know that I am special and you are average Narwhal says okay whatever you say. That day Puffin was at the big oak tree and now one was there and Puffin wondered how Narwhal would get on land but then he saw Lobster standing right in front of the big oak tree so Puffin sprints at Lobster. Lobster quickly dodges and Puffin runs write into the big oak tree Puffins head is stuck but pulls it out and has a beak well a wooden beak. Lobster quickly scurry’s into the water like a bolt Puffin was sitting there when he saw a patch of bright orange berries he has not eaten in days he eats lots of them and they are making him drowsy so he falls asleep in a pile of berries when he woke up he realized the berries had stained his wooden beak and now it was bright orange. And to this day that is why Puffins have bright orange beaks.


This week we also had a special gym for not having any behaviour incidents. We played bingo dodgeball the whole time so it was a great change from gymnastics. That is my favourite thing to do in gym. It was are class and miss. Wasneys so it was very full in the gym some girls just stood at the back and waited basically till it was over. I do not get why they do not like dodgeball it is the most fun game in the books. I don’t mind Gymnastics one reason I do not like it is because it is not a game for me but at least I still try. I still know how to do it I’m just not very skilled or whatever you want to call it.

We also had crochet club there was only two people there one day I would of gone but I forgot to bring my wool. I’m very good at crocheting hah just kidding I could not crochet if it came up and bit me. But I will try to learn somehow some way. Nick is a pro at this kind of stuff like knitting or crocheting. The kid is a natural like when you have never done something in your life and you do it and you get it right of the bat that is when you know you are a natural. It looks pretty tough I sometimes go down to the library to watch Nick he has crazy hands it’s like you’re watching a machine.
By Jordan

4 comments:

leah said...

You wrote alot. I cant even write that much. did you have fun writting?

Braelyn said...

I'm wrote a story about a duck. What animal are you doing? I hope Mrs. Tresoor gets to do these stories next year too.

Nick21 said...

Thank you Jordan I should teach you instead of you just playing with your wool.

ANDREW said...

Wow, Jordan what a story! It was pretty darn good, and so is mine. Nice scarf! :)