Friday, January 17, 2014

T.W.A.S.



This week at school we had so many things I don’t know where to start so I will start at gym. In gym we did gymnastics. We did flips and rolls and we did teddy bear stands it was fun doing all the different moves. When we did the teddy bear stand I think that I was the best one out of the boys. The girls were way better than me. I could never be that flexible. 


And we did computer, oh  I did this on the computer of course we did computer lab. So I will talk about something else like in math we did double bar graphs. So we had to do a question like what is your favourite pizza topping that was my question. The choices were bacon , cheese , meat , pepperoni and pineapple. Bacon won for boys and for girls too. Bacon had the most votes.

By Brody

3 comments:

Mikayla said...

It was really fun to do gymnastics. Brody do you like gymnastics?

carter said...

Nice job on the hand stand thing i don't think i can do that. Are you a fan of gymnastics?

Jordan said...

I am not very good at gymnastics. The teddy bear stand was the easiest of them all.It looks pretty hard thow.