Monday, April 28, 2014

BHS is 100 Years Old

Wow what an amazing 100th anniversary we had. I can’t believe our school is 100 years old. We had a HUGE anniversary. There were two choirs. There was a boys’ choir and girls’ choir. Both choirs sang 1 song. There was a BIG party after the performances were done. 

There also were jobs some people had to do at a certain time. I got to be (greeters at the front door) it was funny because I was with Mikayla. For my job I had to hold the door for people when they were leaving. I would also say bye and then sometimes I would ask them a question like “did you like the performance?” I really like my job. 

There was also a guy that came his name was Aaron Burnett and he was a musical entertainer.  There also was a photo booth.  Ms. Wasney’s sister Leah ran it. I went in two times. There was a display in the library with facts and pictures about our school. It was amazing to see how many people came. Thank you everyone who came to our 100th anniversary celebration!

By: Leah 



1 comment:

Nick21 said...

The anniversary was a really good idea. It wasent that well advertised. My dad was pointing out all the people who werent there.