Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Special Olympics Expert Project

Today we had our first expert project presentation by Hailey! It was on Special Olympics. I never realized how many events there were. She had lots of ribbons, Wow! I wonder how many ribbons she will have in a couple years? Hailey did so well speaking she said lots of big words like competition, intellectual and rhythmic gymnastics. Did you know that: Special Olympics is dedicated to enriching the lives of individuals with an intellectual disability through active participation in sport. In total there are eighteen sports in Special Olympics. Hailey participates in hoop, ball, ribbon, and rope. This is the athlete’s oath “Let me win. But if I cannot win, let me be brave in the attempt.” Great job Hailey!
By Jordan


Hailey answered lots of questions.


This is me reading my blogpost with Hailey.
    



   

3 comments:

Braelyn said...

Good job Haily! Were you scared being in front of everyone in the class? I would be Be to!

jolene said...

Hailey did such a great job showing her E.P. project! I wonder if she was nervous?

Brooke said...

Great job Hailey! I loved seeing your exprert project. Did you enjoy studing Speacil O?