Monday, April 21, 2014

Shhhhhhhh......We are Silent

On Thursday we participated in the we are silent campaign. At first we thought it was going to be kind of easy but we thought wrong. It was really hard to do. We tried to stay quiet for the day but we found it quite difficult. We bought some tags for $1 and if you look closely at the picture you will see shhhhhhh all over the sign in handwriting. It’s important for us to participate because some people don’t have a voice to speak up for themselves. We raised $601.94 for trying to make a school in Nicaragua. This is a great way to show other people that we care about trying to make sure everyone gets an education.

 –Keanna and Karlee

8 comments:

Alyssa 121 said...

It was hard for me. I brought a tag too. How many people do you think participated?

jolene said...

How did you do being silent? I totaly failed I couldn't be silent for 10 minutes!

Mikayla said...

It was hard for me to stay silent. How easy/hard was it to be silent for you?

brenda said...

Was it hard to not talk? Did you do it all day? I did not do it because I forgot about it.

jordan said...

My silence was what you call amazing it was awesome how quite it was. I Wonder if i could last a full 24 hours?

madison said...

How did you do that? It was hard to stay silant.
Did you stay silant?

Karlee said...

It was hard for us too! Alot of people bought tages. I dont know how many people tried? Good job for people that tried.

Leah said...

Were you guys quite for the whole day? Hope you guys were.