Friday, April 11, 2014

T.W.A.S.

This week was nice to see all my friends in 5t back at school. We did art with are little buddies it was about how to make a circle to an oval. We first got a circle and then you would bring your markers and colour on the slippery side of the paper and do different sections with different colours. well I guess if you wanted to. My circle did end up turning into an oval well an oval with spaces in it. The trick is you make lines running from one end to another and then you cut on the line you made. Then after that you get construction paper that you space the pieces that you cut out. Then it creates an oval! 

On Friday I started having another reading buddy. We go every morning started today. His name is Avery. It sounds like he is a pretty good hockey player. I do not know what position he plays but I know he plays for the river east royals. And he also plays spring hockey. He is a really good reader we were reader about cats and big cats. And it turned out that the big cat struck the deer and killed him!

This week on Wednesday we had day of PINK! Are school was filled with pink it was like a normal day but everyone was wearing the same colour. It was awesome!!!!! The day of pink shirts looked amazing. And the reason of day of pink was… One day in Nova Scotia at high a student wore pink to school he was teased bugged and was bullied.


On the day of pink we did an activity that’s called Stop/Talk/Walk. We did sort of like plays it was pretty fun. One of the activity’s was we got paired up with a partner and we did a play of someone getting bugged/teased. I was the one bugging the other person I was throwing paper balls and then Brody said stop assertively. Then we did the whole thing my partner was Nick and Andrew. This time I was throwing way more paper balls then last time but we did a good example and a bad example. The first time nick said stop assertively but Andrew was the bystander and him and me got into a fake fist fight because he said stop too aggressively. The good time nick said stop assertively then walked away and Andrew said Stop assertively. And that was are good example.     
- By Jordan

4 comments:

Brooke said...

This week sure was fun! One of my favourite things was doing our egg with our little buddy. What was your favourite thing this week?

Mikayla said...

It looks like fun reading with you little buddie. Is it fun? Its fun for me to read with a friend.

sebastian said...

I liked doing my egg with my buddy to brooke.

jolene said...

I'm a reading helper too! Who do you read with? Making the eggs with our buddies was really cool!