Friday, April 11, 2014

We Are Silent


The BHS Spin Club is running the We Are Silent campaign again this year. People all over the world are going to remain silent on April 17th to take a stand for people whose voices are not heard. For $1 students will be able to participate in a vow of silence by purchasing a We Are Silent tag. The money raised will go to our global initiative which is supporting education in Nicaragua. We hope you will join us in supporting this cause. Click here to find out more about this campaign and to learn about Malala's story.


Malala and Craig Kielburger


“We realize the importance of our voices only when we are silenced.” —Malala Yousafzai

8 comments:

Braelyn said...

We Should be Silnet! Im going to Try to be slinet! how many Girls go to School now?

Anna said...

I can`t wait for the we are silent day! I hope I can stay silent for the whole day. do you think you will?

jolene said...

I am going to try to be silent! Are you going to? I tried last year but it did'nt work. This year I will try harder!

Alyssa said...

We should be silent. Do you think we should?

Jennifer said...

Im going to be silent to! I wonder how many poeple are going to be silent? lets be silent!

Leah said...

Are you going to try to be quite for the whole day? I'm going to try to be quite for the whole day. Take a stand try to be quite everyone. Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Keanna said...

I'm going to be silent! I want to participate in being silent. Do you want to be silent with us?

Karlee said...

Hi! Today I'm trying to be silent.I bought a tag. Is most of the class being silent? Lets hope so!