Thursday, April 17, 2014

HOPPY Easter

I am busy being a student and learning so much at the MTS Awakening Possibilities technology conference. I'm excited to share my learning with you! It is neat to see that many people are visiting our blog and reading our posts and comments. Your words and ideas are reaching a huge audience that is interested in what we have to share. Great job everyone!

I hope you are working hard as always. Perhaps many of you are participating in the We are Silent campaign today to support a cause you believe in. Shhhhhh.

Have a wonderful Easter with your family and friends. What are you looking forward to most this Easter weekend? See you on Monday!


- Mrs. T :)

6 comments:

Alyssa 121 said...

Im looking forward to having dinner with my family on Easter. Are you? I can't wait till Easter. Have a great long weekend everyone!

jordan said...

Easter is one of my holidays. And because it is very close to my birthday. Whats your favourite holiday?

jolene said...

My Easter was crazy, it was filled with hockey and then I had dinner with my grandma and grandpa and I also went to Half Moon with my Aunt and Grandma!!! How was your Easter?

Keanna said...

For Easter I went to Grand View . My cousin lives there. We stayed there for 3 days! It was so much fun!

Madison said...

I was looking forward to seeing my family. MY grandma and grandpa.

Braelyn said...

Me and my family had some peanut butter eggs. what type of egg did you have?