Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Cup Stacking Tournament

I am interviewing Renee Ulrich, class cup stacking record holder!

Renee practicing in class
before the tournament!
Renee, how did it feel to compete in the school cup staking tournament in front of almost the entire school?
I was really nervous but I’m glad I did it.
Did you find the cycle stack difficult?
It was difficult at first, but once you got the hang of it, it was pretty easy

Ready, set, go.........
Are you disappointed with your time of 29.61 seconds?
No, because that was my record!
What was the best part about cupstacking?
The best part was learning how to do the whole cycle.
Thanks Renee for your time. Congratulations on holding the class record and trying your best. You did a great job!
By Jensen
Here is a video of Renee performing the cycle!

4 comments:

@dkotucker said...

Too bad Mrs. Tresoor didn't take any video of this one. I am curious to know what the cycle stack looks like.

Congratulations to Renee!!!

Anonymous said...

The cup staking tornament was lots of fun!
Renee

Anonymous said...

Good job Jensen on your blog post I really liked how you interviewed Renne that's so creative and good job on your time Renne.

From: Felicia

@dkotucker said...

WOW!!!!! That is AMAZING Renee! Pretty sure I would just end up with a bunch of cups all over my floor.