Friday, February 08, 2013

Expert Projects

What’s up room 30 blog readers? I did the first expert project on CES it stands for consumer electronics show. In my CES presentation I talked about so many things like new cars, and new TVs, new technology and basically a lot of things that you will see in the future. Some things that you might see are the RED-RAY, the 8K TV, the transparent TV and my favourite is the duel screen. The duel screen is my favourite because if you are playing any multi-player game like a racing game or really anything that is split-screen it will merge it together. It looks really weird at your first glance. When it gets merged together you put on glasses that split your screen up into your full screen. The glasses also have ear buds in them so you can only hear what’s happening on your game or TV show. It’s also not just for games it’s for shows too if you want on TV. The 8K TV that I was telling you about earlier is kind of confusing so I’ll explain it a little bit. 8K means 8 THOUSAND rows of pixels but on your standard TV today it’s basically only 1000 rows of pixels.  So the 8K TV is 8 times better than your average TV.
 -By Braden

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Braden!
I really liked the presentation. I liked seing the cars, T.Vs, cameras, and everything else! What was your favourite electronic you presented?
-Robbie

Anonymous said...

Braden your EP was amazing! I wasnt there for the whole presentation but from what I did get to see it was awesome! What was your favourite thing, mine was the Detective Lightbulb.
--> Cam

Anonymous said...

Braden" I think that this is the best EP that will ever live
One question: What made you think of this to an be a EP?
-_-_Riley_-_-

Anonymous said...

Braden that was the best so far. just 1 question way did you pick that project?
Hunter

Anonymous said...

braden that was an awesome ep!!!!!what was your favourite thing about it mine was the cars


$$$aidan$$$

Anonymous said...

I was really impressed about your E.P and hope to present mine soon but I dont have enough time to get alot of it done in computer lab. one question when was the consumers electronic show? Just cerieos .

- Jensen Glover

Anonymous said...

Hi Braden that was a good blog post and your EP project was a really good choice and I would of never thought of it good job

From: Felicia

Anonymous said...

A answer to about everyone who left a comment. i came up with this because my dad just got home from CES so i decided this.
-Braden AKA Mr.CES