Monday, February 11, 2013

Fit-a-Thon

Hey guys On Friday we had our fit-a-thon at our school. It’s a thing where you bring in pledges and the class with the most pledges gets a pizza lunch. This is for one class in K-3 and 4-6 since we are in grade 5 we are in the 4-6 group. Most of us all really want pizza for one lunch but we have to have the most pledges. I’m really excited to see who wins since we haven’t got a winner yet. For the fit-a-thon day you were put into a random groups I was in a group with Jensen and Michael each grade would go separately so all the grade fives would go together so it would be our class and MS Wasneys class.  My group did 48 laps. This is a video Ms Wasney took of all of us running. There is also an animoto to watch! Enjoy the clips! By Braden
Fit-a-Thon - February 8th, 2013 from Krista Wasney on Vimeo.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great post Braden! Fit-A-Thon was amazing! It was crazy how so many groups got over 30 laps! My favourite part was running laps. What was your favoute part?

Anonymous said...

Braden i liked the fit-a-thon my group did 52 laps and I was with Aidan and Sadie.
Hunter

Anonymous said...

Hi Braden you did a really good blog post and I really liked the Fit-A-Thon and to see everybody running and getting energy and fitness I was really nice to see people having fun

From:Felicia