Friday, February 15, 2013

Festival du Voyageur Field Trip

Hello Room 30 readers! Today we went to Festival du Voyageur with all the Grade 6 and Grade 5’s. It was so amazing. You wouldn’t believe how cool it was. My favourite part was looking at all the shocking ice sculptures people from all around the world came to make! The first place sculpture was a merry-go-round. Third place sculpture was two people who were cutting down trees! My second favourite part was eating pure Maple syrup that was frozen. We all went on a sleigh ride but before we learned about how Voyageurs traveled. It was a great day!   By Cam

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed the sculptures I was so amazing and I really liked the sleigh ride and I think the whole field trip was worth it.

From: Felicia

Anonymous said...


Great blogpost Cam. What ice sculpture was in second? I really liked the sleigh ride.

-Melina-

Anonymous said...

Festival was so fun! The ice sculptures there were amazing.

Renee

@dkotucker said...

WOW...those ice sculptures were amazing!!! What a fun field trip.

I sure hope you made sure Mrs. Tresoor didn't go into that snow maze by herself. Just so you know...her sense of direction leaves a lot to be desired. :D